Saturday, August 31, 2013

Round 'em up!

It's round up time!
 
I've now received all of my August boxes and, of the makeup-centered boxes, ipsy is the clear winner. I am loving the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub, and my hubby loves the Urban Decay "Anarchy" lipstick on me (definite plus :). Those products plus the adorable purple cosmetics case = me loving ipsy right now :) I'm 100% looking forward to next month!
 

Birchbox comes in second this month. I really love the Jouer Eye Definer, and the fact that it was full-size is wonderful. Starbox comes in third. I like the lipsticks I received, but I didn't care for them enough to consider the box worthwhile.

For me, Birchbox and Starlooks have quite a bit of catching up to do in September :)

I'm excited to see what awesome makeup, etc. September's boxes bring.

How about you? How did your August subscriptions stack up?

Later gators,
M

No comments: