Friday, August 16, 2013

Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I received my replacement sunglasses from Stunner of the Month yesterday and...I LOVE them. They are still not something that I would have picked out for myself, but they are much more my style than the initial pair.

So here they are... The Barbies!


The Barbies
Come on Barbie let's go party! You're the Barbie
girl in the Barbie wooooorrrllldd! Must get
annoying to always be mistaken as Barbie wearing
these. At least you look good. 
Collection:Diva
Level: Mezzanine


They also came with this sticker.


If you tag it and tweet a pic you can get a 30% discount.


The Barbies' frames look more like regular glasses, and the lenses have a nice tint to them.


The replacements arrived in good time, well packaged (just like the first pair), and free of charge! I am loving this Company :)

Later gators,
M

No comments: