Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Starting the day off with good customer service is a plus

I received two lovely emails last night :)

The first is from Stunner of the Month. The short, sweet, and to the point message stated:

"A new pair of stunners is on the way should be in NY by the end of the week.  Hope you dig em.
time2stunt"

Love it! I logged into my account and, while the picture won't show for whatever reason, I'm apparently going to receive the "Barbies". Sounds fun :)

The second email was from...Birchbox! Apparently that whole approx. 4 week waitlist thing is more fiction than fact because I only had to wait 3 or 4 days. Sweet! In part, the email says:

"Thank you for your patience. The wait is over - so claim your Birchbox subscription today! Simply click the link below and choose your subscription."

I have 72 hours to decide if I'm going to subscribe before they release the subscription to someone else, so it looks like I have some more written and YouTube reviews to check out. I'll probably try it for at least a month to see what the fuss is about, and see how it compares to ipsy.

Speaking of ipsy, where is my bag? [said as I shake my fist in frustration] So many people have received theirs already, yet my tracking number still has absolutely no information. I hope this doesn't set the pace for the months to come.

Anywho...

Later gators,
M

No comments: