Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Surprise, surprise...

I signed up for Birchbox too :)

I watched a few (ok, more than a few) unboxing videos on YouTube and decided to try it out. Why not?! And since I signed up by the 14th, I won't even have to wait a month for my first box. An August box (with a "Finishing School" theme) will be shipped out to me on the 23rd, and from what I've seen I should be extremely pleased.

According to their site and my welcome email:
 
"Birchbox is designed to help you discover the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products. We are committed to providing you with an easy and fun shopping experience that gets you out of your regular routine and stretches your boundaries. Through sampling, personalization, and high-quality editorial we provide everything you need to try, learn, and buy."

Bring. It. On.

Birchbox has a pretty rewarding loyalty program too. You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend in the Birchbox shop; and can also earn points for gifting subscriptions, leaving feedback on products and referring others to get subscriptions of their own. All those points can add up to a sizable amount you're free to spend in the Birchbox shop. Very nice!

So, if you're interested in Birchbox, it would be greatly appreciated if you used my personalized link @ http://birch.ly/16gHmcu. Share the love...and the point earning opportunities :)

In ipsy news, my tracking code finally updated. Hopefully, it will arrive by the end of the week. I'm anxious too see my shiny pink bag.

According to their site, ipsy will soon have their own out a rewards points program called ipsyPoints; but for now subscribers can get a free bonus item in their next bag if they get 2 people to subscribe to the service in a month using a personalized link. ipsy limits the gift to 1 per month, but free is free (and wonderful). Just like with Birchbox, I'd love it if you used my link to sign up with ipsy if you're interested (http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hiyyeheb4pzjpe7) and helped me on my way to a free gift.

Of course, you can always just head over either company's main site, and sign up there too :)

Later gators,
M

No comments: