Sunday, September 01, 2013

Ulta haul! :)

First off, Happy September everyone! I cannot believe that it's September already. This year is flying by.
 
Anyway, on to the makeup :) I ordered three things and received the rest (including the adorable berry colored case) for free. This was my first Ulta order, but it will definitely not be my last. Oh, and the shipping was amazing too. I received my box in less than a week!
 

So, what did I get?

I ordered a clear brow gel, a retractable kabuki brush and the Urban Decay travel-size eyeshadow primer potion in original and greed.

With that I received all of the following for free :)

   - the berry cosmetics case;
   - 3 makeup brushes (contour, eyeshadow and sponge tip);
   - Ulta dual ended eyeliner (deep brown/black);
   - Sunkissed cheek powder;
   - the Neutral eyeshadow quad (colors = bone, ice queen, truffle and gunmetal);
   - the Masquerade eyeshadow quad (colors = iceland, bayou, bloom and plum noir);
   - Ulta lipcolor in #227 Cappuccino;
   - Ulta super shiny lip gloss in #07 Flirtini;
   - Ulta Nail lacquer in Ruby Slipper;
   - Plush Drama Volume mascara in Jet Black; and
   - Skin Renew Hydra Quench Foaming Oil Cleanser.

I definitely loved the price I paid for all these goodies. Hopefully, I'll love all of the actual products. I'll let you know :)

Later gators,
M

No comments: