Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dazzleybox is, once again, underwhelming


Dazzleybox...

I, seriously, cannot even with this subscription.

While the Company managed to package this month's products much nicer this time, and the jewelry they sent was improved, I still don't think that the box is worth the subscription price.

The current price breakdown is as follows:

One month: $24.99;
Three months (buy two, get one free): $49.98;
Six months: $137.94 one time payment (breaks down to $22.99/mo); and
One year: $239.88 (breaks down to $19.99/mo).


Per the insert, this month's box includes great stocking stuffer picks.


I received a bag of all natural Mint Chocolate Chip Snack Factory Pretzel Chips, a Softlips duo pack (in the flavors/scents Praline Brownie and Vanilla), Strawberry Remix and Spearmint Orbitz gum, and 2 pairs of earrings.


The green drop earrings are very pretty,and feel sturdy. The snowflake earrings (that's what I'm calling them) are also pretty, but the sturdiness isn't there.


I didn't care for the pretzel chips. They had a cloying aftertaste to me; but my friend, P, loved them.

All in all, in my opinion this month's Dazzley Box, once again, wasn't worth the subscription price. It's just not the box for me. Next month will be my last box with this subscription, and unless December's box is magical, I won't be sorry to see it go.

Any other Dazzley Box subscribers out there? If so, what do you think of the service and products?

Later gators,
M

No comments: