Thursday, December 26, 2013

My last Dazzley Box

Dazzley Box (DB) actually stepped it up a bit for my last box/the holidays. The box was packaged well (point DB), and arrived pretty early in the month (another point DB).

When I opened the box, and saw a small bag of Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Minis, I was disappointed, but not surprised (plus half a point for the seasonal item, but minus a point for the small snack size).


The earring trio, however, is lovely. 


I really like all 3 pairs - especially the birdies in the middle. I like the variety and that they are elegantly simple. Point DB.


The box also contained two stila Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Colors in the shades phenomenal and daring.

Phenomenal's swatched to the left, and Daring's swatched to the right

Both shades are pretty, and I'm always happy to receive stila products. Two points DB.

4.5 points? Yea, there's no real point system here :). I guess this box was decent; but it simply couldn't erase the memory of the two horrible boxes that preceded it.


Honestly, I wasn't sorry to see this on the back of the item description card.

Goodbye Dazzley Box. I'm glad I tried the service, so I know what is like; but my mailbox will not miss you.

Any other Dazzleyboxers out there? What do you think of the subscription?

Later gators,
M

No comments: