Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays from Birchbox

Birchbox dressed up for the holidays.


The outer box was a lovely gold instead of the usual cute pink and white; and the inner box was more festive too.


The box contained a bunch of goodies - one of which I was particularly happy to see. The Benefit Cosmetics Benetint! :) I've wanted to receive this to try since I first saw it in other people's reviews after my first box back in August. Supposedly it provides a rosy flush to lips and cheeks (though, I'll likely stick to using it on my lips). We'll see if it was worth the anticipation.


I also received:

Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray: This spray promises all the hold with nine of the crunchiness. We'll see;

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo in Birchbox Love: This Birchbox exclusive is a pearlescent lotion that is speed to give skin a lovely, fresh look. I like that it can be written alone or under foundation; but since it has a bit of sheen to it, I'll definitely be saving it for a special occasion instead of everyday wear; and

Shea Terra Organics Shea Nilotica East African Shea Butter: I am a huge Shea Butter fan, and I like that this brand is certified organic. I'll probably tuck this little sample in one of my drawers at work for any dry hand emergencies.

This month's Beauty Extra comes from the Company, bliss. It's a sample of their that's incredi-'peel'! spa-grade wipes. Sounds like a cool product, but is not for me. I'll probably give this sample away. Maybe a New Year sample giveaway/contest? Well see :)

Thinking of subscribing to Birchbox in the New Year? If so, I'd appreciate it if you use my referral link. Just click here. Thanks in advance!

What did you other current Birchboxers out there think of their December boxes? Did you receive any of the same products? Yes, or no, what was your favorite sample this month?

Later gators,
M

No comments: