Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lounging in the Mediterranean, with Starlooks

This month's Starlooks Starbox certainly delivers on color!


I love every product they sent out this month, even the bonus that I've seen people complaining about - but more on that later.


Everything was packaged beautifully, as usual. Starlooks really succeeds with their packaging. I always feel like I'm getting a birthday gift when their box arrives.

This month subscribers received the "Monaco" 5 Shade Shadow Palette, an Infinity Pot Liner in the color Orion, and a Slanted Liner Brush.

The Palette is gorgeous. The colors range from matte to more satiny finishes. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to use the red and canary yellow. The sample look from this month's lookbook (see this post's first pic) is striking, but not really my style. I'll graze YouTube and find some cool looks to try out :).

The Infinity Pot Liner (in Orion) compliments the Baldwin Blues nail polish that I received from Birchbox, so that's a plus. It goes on well, is a lovely shade and, of course, pairs with the Slanted Liner Brush.

As I mentioned above, also included was a bonus eye and lip pencil sharpener. I've seen quite a few people questioning why we received out, and complaining. In my opinion, why complain? Pencil sharpener = light years better than the usual bonus crystal shard :)


The box also includes this discount code for 40% off any starlooks.com purchase (expires December 15th). Just enter ILOVESTARLOOKS at checkout.

If you are interested in subscribing to Starbox, I would appreciate it if you used my referral link. Sign up before December 10th to ensure that you receive the highly anticipated $99 value palette!

If you're already a subscriber, what did you think of this month's vibrant box? If you have any look ideas, feel free to share those in a comment as well.

Later gators,
M

No comments: