Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hey Mike, Mike, Mike, guess what day it is.

It's that time again!

My Birchbox came this past Hump Day, and it's GOOD :)


This month's theme is More Good (yea, a Thanksgiving themed box! :), and I really like the selection of goodies they chose for me.


Seriously, this month's box is chock full of goodies I actually like, and can use. (More) good on you, Birchbox.


"As any Thanksgiving feast can attest, this is not the time for holding back.  Rather, this month - and the entire holiday season- is about abundance in all forms. More thanks, more giving, more thoughtfulness, more samples, and of course more pumpkin pie and stuffing.

All month [Birchbox'll] be bringing you ideas for how you can bring more good to your life..."

More pumpkin pie and stuffing? Yes, please! I can taste my dad's cornbread stuffing already :) Man, I love Turkey Day.


This month I received:

1) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow oil-free SPF 25 foundation: I'm excited about this. I did a quick test on the back of my hand and, while I first thought the shade would be to dark, it blended so smoothly and easily that I think it will work. I use Bare Minerals foundation, but i think this will work well as a little something extra for dark under-eye circles;

2) Ayres Midnight Tango Body Butter: The description card says that the "moisturizer has a heady (dare we say sexy?) scent", and that's 100% right. It smells AMAZING, and made my hands feel wonderfully soft. I may invest in the full-size of this one;

3) Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: This face wash apparently mimics the microdermabrasion process, leaving the face smooth and glowing. We'll see how this one works. I'm using a couple of different face washes now, but I'll get around to this one eventually. It's a nice sample size though; and

4) Color Club Nail Polish: I received a cool blue color called Baldwin Blues. I love receiving nail polish, and I don't yet have a blue this shade.


My Lifestyle Extra this month was a trio of tea pouches from Mighty Leaf. I received Vanilla Bean, Organic African Nectar and the one I'm most exited to try Green Tea Tropical (a blend of sweet pineapple and guava). I'm a regular tea drinker, so I'm sure I'll enjoy these.

So, as I've said, I'm more than pleased with my November box. To all you other Birchboxers out there, what did you think of your boxes? Did they contain 'more good'?

If you're not yet a subscriber, but would like to be, I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link (share the love and all that goodness). Just click HERE :)

Later gators,
M

No comments: