Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's once again time to stunt!

Sorry for the late post about these shades. Last month into this one has been at least a dozen different kinds of busy. Hopefully things will calm down a bit since we're heading into the holidays. 

Hopefully :)

Anyway, about my newest specs. They are called the Keith Haring's, and I have a bit of a love/hate relationship going on with them. 


I love the flash, and retro two-tone look, of them. When looking at the lenses, I love the people tint; but when I have them on, the awkward verticalness of the shading makes looking through them a nauseating experience. 

I do feel like Edna Mode from "The Incredibles" when I have them on, so that's a plus :) All in all, I give them 3/5 stars. 


Keith Haring's

An artist who brought his work to the masses. 
Like these Stunners he was much sought after, 
having exhibits around the world and public
displays that are standing even now. Keith
Haring's art was colorful, cartoonish and fun. 
Follow in his footsteps and make the world Stun!
Collection: Fine Arts; Level: Fly

What do you think of this month's Stunners?

If you'd like to receive your own monthly sunglass gift by mail, head over to https://www.stunnerofthemonth.com.

Later gators,
M

No comments: