Thursday, October 31, 2013

Round 'em up!

It's round up time!

I've now received all of my October subscriptions and, of all my makeup-centered boxes, Starbox is this month's winner.
 

Both Birchbox and ipsy sent out wonderful boxes this month, but Starbox, with it's Alice in Wonderland inspired theme, took the cake.

My faves from each box are pictured above, with the Starlooks blush palette trio taking the lead, the POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer from Birchbox taking second place, and the Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer and Zoya Nail Lacquer from ipsy in a tie for third.

In my opinion, it was a great month from these three companies. What did you all think about your October subscription boxes (makeup, food, etc.)?

We'll see what next month brings!

Later gators,
M

No comments: