Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Mini Birchbox Haul

Ok, so I'm in LOVE with these Ruffian Nail polishes. I'm so glad that last month's Birchbox introduced me to the brand, because it's awesome. 


I received Fox Hunt (a vibrant, sparkly, orange) in my September box, and knew that I had to have the rest of the crowdsourced collection...so I cashed in some Birchbox points and bought the Nail Lacquer trio, along with the Nail Lacquer Treatment Trio (base coat, top coat and matte coat).

I have now tried all the colors, and would recommend them to anyone. The colors are amazingly vibrant, and the polish glides on so smoothly and evenly - even with just one coat.


One coat done super quickly :) Fox Hunt on the left (I was playing with some brain teaser puzzles that day), and Delirium on the right. I didn't remember to snap a pic of Hedge Fund, but it is such a delightfully poisonous looking green, that I feel a bit like an old-school Disney villain when I wear it :).

I may have to buy the other available colors too :). Who am I kidding? I definitely will.

Later gators,
M

No comments: