Monday, April 21, 2014

Starlooks - March '14

Starlooks teamed up with Youtuber Ashley Hackman to curate their March box.


I was, unfortunately, disappointed with all the products I received.


The "BOSS" red lipstick looks great in the tube, but it has an orange undertone that I don't feel compliments my skin tone.

The lip pencil goes on well, and the color (Cherry Cedar) is a nice red. Thankfully, it doesn't have that extreme orange undertone like the lipstick; but it's nothing special. I rarely use lip liners, so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of this, but I may try it as a base under another lipstick or gloss.

This is my third eyeliner pot from Starlooks. I'm happy to receive a black one, really black - this shade is called Black Hole - but I don't use this type of eyeliner, so it's not enough to make me excited about the box. It'll be a nice gift for one of my sisters or a friend though.

Overall, March was a Starbox dud for me.

If you're a subscriber, what did you think of March's curated products?

If you're interested in subscribing to Starbox, I would appreciate it if you used my referral link. Thanks in advance :)

Later gators,
M

No comments: