Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 2014 with ipsy

This month's ipsy bag is full of goodies to go with the theme The Look of Love :)
 
 
The bag itself is a fun, bright pink with a funky pink leopard print interior. Simple yet fun.
 

This month's bag contained:

A POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in the color Peony Petal: This product supposedly combines shine and long wear with lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. While I'm a POP Beauty fan, and I like the color, I'm not a fan of lip plumping products so I'm not sure if I'll use this;

City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush in the shade Fresh Melon: I was excited to see this full sized product in my bag. I also like that this blush is truly matte. Many of the blushes I already own have a shimmer to them. It's quite a bit of blush, and while the rosy-coral shade is a bit bright for my skin tone, I'll make it work. A little definitely goes a long way, so this will last me a while;

NuMe Intense Renewal Hair Mask: I have yet to try this, but all the reviews that I've read have been positive. I did smell the product, and it smells amazing - so there's that. I'm excited to try this out. We'll see;


Zoya Nail Polish in Odette: I love Zoya polishes, I love purple, and yes, I did my nails with this the same day I received my bag. Ipsy, you can send me Zoya polishes in every bag. Seriously :); and

Tini Beauty Cordial Shadow and Base in the Spiced Rum: This product is from the same people who bring us Nailtini nail polishes that ipsy loves sending out (from their Eyetini product line). The shadow is an amazing bronze color that goes on smoothly and blends incredibly well. I love that the packaging is similar to a lip gloss - clever and convenient. This month's ipsy discount code for this brand gives subscribers 50% off any purchase + a free nail polish, so I may need to purchase some other colors.
I have to say ipsy did a pretty great job compiling my bag this month. How did February's bag stack up for all you other ipsters out there?
 
If you don't yet subscribe but would like to, I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link at http://bit.ly/154vUAf :).
 
Later gators,
M

No comments: