Thursday, July 31, 2014

Simply Stunning

Of all the subscription boxes I have received over the past year, Stunner of the Month may be my favorite.

I love ipsy, Birchbox has some good months, and my newest box - Onyx Box - is off to a great start, but if I had to name one that I consistently look forward to every month, it would be StunMo. 

April
The NĂ¼ Metals


Let your freak flag fly. Born in an
industrial club somewhere deep in heart
of Bushwick, these witch house frames
are back from 1989 with a vengeance. 
Collection: Enhancer / Level:Mezzanine

May
The Plane Jane's


Slip away without being seen. Great
For a walk of shame, or slipping out of
a terribly awkward situation. 
Collection: Diva / Level: Mezzanine

I have to say that these are my favorite frames that I've received from StunMo. I've made them my standard sunglasses, as they really go with everything. Love 'em.

June
The Sunday Driver


It's 9am on Sunday and you head down to the
garage. Your shining cruiser is staring at you
waiting for a ride. You don your ill Stunner
shades, and own the roads, cruising, chilling, 
riding, stunt'n.
Collection: Simple / Level: Mezzanine

July
The Illusions


It's a bird, it's a plane are you kidding
me...no? Put on these Stunner's and
you will never be fooled again. 
Collection: Enhancer / Level : Mezzanine

Receiving a pair of sunglasses every month seems like such a little thing, but the price is right, and it makes me happy.

Any other Stunner of the Month subscribers out there? If so, how do you like your selections? If you're not already stunt'n, would you ever subscribe to a service like this?

Later gators,
M

No comments: